Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cough Remedy

Bet that everyone had/having cough. If you haven't had it, you are gonna get it sooner or later.
What I can teach you guys is a home remedy of mine. Not founded my mum or ancestors, I read up some stuff in Google and decide to I give it a try.




Well, firstly gather these 2 simple ingredients, 500gm of grape and 2 spoonful of honey.
The quality doesn't really matter but if possible, keep the grapes organic. Seedless grapes will be much more convenient in this case.






Firstly, get a juice blender. One that is really good. Blend the grapes thoroughly with half a cup of water. Make sure the skins are well blend for appetizing purposes.

Next, add warm water to the 2 spoonful of honey. Half or 3rd quarter cup of water should do the job.


Lastly, mix the 2 liquids. Grape juice and honey.

The color varies with the grapes you used. This mixture should taste really great too!
I had bad coughs for weeks and drank this stuff. Well, in about 2 days time, my vocals are restored.




P/s :This stuff may not be working for everyone.
P/ss: You can replace grapes with blackcurrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment